Monday, March 06, 2006

Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parades

I am not writing about the Mardi Gras Parade. Were the gay and lesbian there in the parades? I can't tell. But I did see alot of boys and girls, men and women kissing on the street, and in the park as well. By the way, some gals have put on their bunny outfit and some guys dressed like gals with heavy make up. (Still pondering what it has to do with the gay and lesbian.)
I had a bad bad dream that night. I think it has to do with the Mardi Gras. I checked in to the Downtown City Backpacker on Sat morning (Mar 4, 2006). It is a 8-bed female dorm. Cost me AUD25 only. I fell asleep soon after I got onto the bed (upper deck) around 0100 March 5.
Then, I saw my friends. Many of them get together in a training room of a fitness center. They were sitting around the table and chatting. I noticed 3 of them looked different! They have heavy makeup on their faces that look like Agua. I was very sad looking at them and rather depressed.
I slept well in the backpacker hotel except for this nightmare. Wanted to upload this post just yesterday night in the office but I was too scared staying in the office alone any longer with the visualization of the horrible scene in my mind.
I am back to KL now but the nightmare still haunting me, I hate it because I saw Ngen and Tee in the dream.

4 Comments:

Blogger 傑士 said...

I can't even myself! Thank you lee koon for putting such awful imagine in my head :D

March 09, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

They didnt put on fancy outfit. Just the make up on the face is awful enough already.I was so sad because the feature was abit distorted and they looked sad.

March 10, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger [SK] said...

oh really?? maybe one day i should put on my heaviest makeup, punkiest hairstyle, most seductive outfit and march in the parade huh??

March 14, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Chloe said...

SK, I really like to see that! How about in a fancy costume party ?!

Bryan, point taken. The next will be you.

March 14, 2006 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home