Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Student !

I was feeling illed yesterday. So I tot to get something light for for dinner. I went to a street nearby where normally students from TAR go. Picking swiss roll at the one and only stall opened at that hour, the lady who served me asked this question: Tomorrow is the first day of semester right ? - I don't know.

Don't you find it funny. A 29-year-old is taken as a student by someone who meet alot of student everyday? What come to my mind is: Do something. Do something what the people in your age do.

2 Comments:

Blogger 傑士 said...

ha ha ha ha you should take it a good thing. that means you still look very young!!! :D enjoy the compliment!

May 23, 2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger [SK] said...

well, at first you might think that the auntie was crazy.. but then i'm sure later you felt very happy bcos auntie thot you're still a college student.. haha!!

i remember two years ago when i went nepal, a 30 year old lady thot i was 19.. hahaha!! what say you?? debra can be the witness..

May 25, 2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home