Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Get Lost

Oh I like this. Years ago, I asked myself in what way would I prefer in order to get lost in this world. Not dead but lost. Or just vanish.
I got myself an answer ( I thought it was pretty cool): Riding on jetski towards the middle of the sea or ocean, and never come back again! hahahaha.

I wonder why I have this crazy idea. Maybe I just don't like being noticed. I don't want attention. Leave me alone please!

I had to go Kuala Selangor last week for installation. My client is supposed to lead me to get out of KS around 7pm. I was lagging when it comes to a winding road. After a while, his car was out of sight (he is such considerate!) . The signboard was misleading. I hate it. Petrol was running low. I was not panicky but angry. Or I was too angry to panic. I said to myself ... Please forgive him. - Sure I will

3 Comments:

Blogger 傑士 said...

You sure have some interesting experience. He didn't even give you his mobile number??? What a client :)

May 16, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Well, he was generous enough to call me when I stranded in a housing estate. He asked me 'Why you are in a housing estate. We never passed by any on the way here.' Good question. If I knew the place, I wouldn't have been there.
Then he said, 'like that ah, I also don't know where you are not. Cannot help you already. You ask the people along the way la.'

May 17, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

That's him. I know his character but just have to bear with him lo.

May 17, 2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home