Friday, August 03, 2007

The Stare

JC had sth to say about 'curious stare' he received in SH. Well I guess his perfect skin is the culprit. I have sth to say about stares too.
Weeks ago, my colleague brought me to a party. We had to attend the party because it was work-related. He has no choice but to go with me because it is his responsibility. (I guess he wouldn't have done so, if given a choice)
So what kind of stare could I expect in such occasion? - Well, it was just the don't-you-try-steal-my-best-friend's-boyfriend stare. I just don't get it! I am harmless at the least if not friendly. I was totally pissed off and have to make a long distance call after midnight to tell my fren how that hurt my feeling. I couldn't sleep that night.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger 傑士 said...

hmm :D interesting experience you have... i guess your kind of stare is different than mine, and not because i have a perfect skin or something like that ha ha ha ha ha ha my another friend told me because i dressed like a 民工 (those farmers who came to big cities to work as builders, or some other low-level jobs) ha ha ha ha ha maybe he is right

August 06, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger Chloe said...

民工?! Or peasant?!! hahaha. 民工 or peasant dont have skin like yours. hahahaha.

August 06, 2007 6:01 PM  
Blogger keensoon said...

easy la!! how to remedy such situations in the future:

1) Flirt shamelessly with the boyfriend in front of her
2) After using the boyfriend then throw him back at her
3) Walkoff and don't look back

the ultimate biyatchslap!!

August 07, 2007 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home