Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sanity


Last Sunday I took a midnight flight to Beijing. It was a very long journey as I had to fly to Singapore and waited 2 hours for transit. I was lucky that the hotel in Beijing allowed early check-in on Monday morning. I have 3 hours before heading out for 2 meetings in the afternoon. Frankly I didn’t know what to do in that 3 hours. Probably reading is the best thing to do as I usually fall asleep soon after started reading. :D (That explains why it takes me very long to finish reading a book.)
I returned to KL on Thursday evening and went to work on Friday. Not a very productive Friday but at least I got some work done and chatted with some people in the office.

Here comes Saturday evening, I finally return to sanity. It feels so good.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger [SK] said...

if i were you, i would get a real good rest within that 3-hour break..

August 05, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger 傑士 said...

正所谓"日里万机":D

August 06, 2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger [SK] said...

工作上日理萬機總好過無所事事..

August 06, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Wonder how some ppl are so productive. They live life to the full, everyday! I am kind of envious.

August 06, 2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home