Sunday, December 18, 2005

Urban Dream Capsule


" ... In a world where privacy is vanishing see whats in-store. Sealed into a shop window for a fortnight, four intrepid art-stronauts will transfer their entire lives to the high street in a 24 hours a day, non-stop incubation event.

Without a curtain in sight, watch them eat, wash, cook, sleep and entertain. No one would have thought that life could be so interesting. Find out what its like to go beyond the pane barrier and speak to them each day by phone, fax, email or web site, the addresses and numbers are on the windows. ..."

They are now live in Langham Place, Mong Kok, Hong Kong. Check out the website http://www.urbancapsuledream.com
I think it is a briliant but crazy idea. I just sent an email to them. Will update you if they reply. Suddenly I thought of the HK artists. Do they live in a capsule without a curtain ? By the way, sigh, I haven't bump into any HK artists so far. I was browsing at a stall yesterday and find that most of the magazines are craps but fast selling.

Just uploaded a pic I took on the capsule. Check out the Demi Moore pic ^_^

Merry X'mas !

Room 2332 1218pm Dec 18 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger 傑士 said...

finally you have a blog :D nice. well, tell me more about yourself ha ha ha hha

December 18, 2005 4:42 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

You are my first visitor. Thanks!
I will try write sth about myself. But that isn't much interesting stuff to tell though.

December 18, 2005 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home